Until further notice our meetings will be held online at 8 am on the second Thursday of each month. Please register and you will be sent the Zoom details you need.
On 11th March 2021 at 8 am we have our third online Networking Event of 2021 on Creating Your Marketing Plan for 2021.
Claire Taylor from CreationZ Marketing will be showing us all what steps we need to take going forward.https://www.creationzmarketing.co.uk/ will be showing us the way.
Please see the Events Page to Register or use https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/march-morning-networking-how-to-create-your-marketing-plan-tickets-141604893047
Gedling Business Partnership (GBP) networking events are FREE to attend and are normally held at 7.30am, on the second Thursday of each month at The Bonington Theatre, Arnold Leisure Centre, 161 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 7EE.
Car parking is free for two hours on the adjoining car park next to ASDA (if parking before 8am you will be able to stay until 10am). But don’t forget to put a ticket on your car when you arrive to prove what time you got there!
The benefits of attending our networking events include:
- Meeting and building relationships with other local businesses
- Gaining insights, hints and tips for introducing new ideas or improving existing aspects of your business from different speakers
- Having the potential to find new customers or suppliers
- Promoting your business in person through a 60 second pitch
- Marketing your business by sharing flyers, business cards and other literature with attendees
To find out when our meetings are taking place and to register for a future event, please visit the Events page. Please note: to qualify for a free bacon cob or fruit bowl when you attend, you MUST register on Eventbrite at least one week before the event. Any orders placed after the cut off date quoted, will not be fulfilled. Coffee and tea is also provided free of charge.
So why not come along and find out what GBP can do for you and your business. We look forward to meeting you!